We offer a friendly, efficient and effective service to cover all aspects of your bookkeeping and accounting needs.
We offer the following services:
A FREE, NO OBLIGATION, BUSINESS CONSULTATION*
Retained Book Keeping Services
Our booking services include:
- Keeping your financial records up to date
- Ensuring your physical documents are easily accessible and accurately filed.
- Credit Control, debt flow and collection
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Preparation of year end accounts, including dealing with your chosen accountant to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Ensuring HMRC Compliance
Unlike others working in this sector we work flexibly to meet your needs and requirements; we can complete work:
- on site at your premises,
- by way of remote access, or
- turning your physical documents into electronic accounts from our premises.
Consultancy Advisory Services.
We understand that on occasion you require independent advice in order to rectify issues within your accounts or on individual aspects of accountancy, book keeping or financial planning for your business. We can therefore assist you in preparing accounts or tidying up you ledgers on an ad-hoc, or indeed one-off basis.
Our consultancy services can include book keeping work, as set out above, to offer short term cover for sick leave, maternity or paternity leave, or to meet any increased business demands that you may face.
Practical, hands-on Training is provided on a one-to-one basis by a qualified, experienced accountant and lecturer. We offer training on all aspects of accountancy and keeping financial records including:
- Starting up in businesses; what you need, and how to keep the basic information efficiently and compliant with HMRC rules, without the cost of hiring a bookkeeper or accountant.
- Using Sage Accounts packages effectively to assist your business and minimise your accountant costs.
- Setting up accounts to aid and assist management decisions
- Printing reports from accounting software, What they mean, and how to use them to manage the business;
- Credit control (collection of money from customers)
- What financial information needs to be recorded
- How to record relevant financial and accounting information
- dealing with the HMRC
* The Consultation may last for up to one hour, thereafter charges may apply.