GALA Bookkeeping offer a friendly, efficient and effective service to cover all aspects of your bookkeeping and accounting needs.
Why Instruct us?
Gala Bookkeeping’s services are designed to assist you in running efficiently and reducing the costs of professional services. The keeping of accurate information allows you to:
- Use the accounts information to manage your business
- make informed, accurate business decisions
- know the strengths and weaknesses in your business and your business model
- accurately plan for the future
- avoid HMRC costs, penalties and interest, and avoids wasting management time in dealing with the HMRC
- avoid costly disputes
- minimise your professional fees.
Using an accountancy practice to do bookkeeping work is expensive, much of the work can be carried out by us for a fraction of the costs, leaving the accountant only to prepare the formal accounts and tax returns.
Who We Are
GALA Bookkeeping was formed by Anita Alcock; Anita has over 20 years’ experience in the accounting industry and many years experience as an accounts lecturer.
All members of staff are qualified in, or working towards qualifications in, accounts to at least AAT Technician level.
We are committed to ensuring that our clients receive a quality service that will benefit each individual business.